Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Wordpress is bullshit.

This is the third day of being sick and all I can think of is curly fries. I know I live in Australia and we don't have curly fries like Americans do, but my god I want these fries!

 Don't they look like little curly pieces of heaven? Anyway, so I have a bit of an issue I need to vent and I know I'm going to be offending many people, but I think 3/4 leggings underneath a dress or skirt or short is yuck. It just looks odd and shouldn't be done, so to anyone that does it...stop. If you're going to wear the all convenient, practical, comfortable, affordable legging then please do it correctly! Unless you're going for a run, doing yoga or pilates (whatever your choice of exercise is) then yes the 3/4 legging is acceptable. Think of them as the new trackies, would you be caught going shopping or to lunch (unless its maccas and you're hungover) or to a job interview -OH YES I've seen it happen- in your trackies? No! Same goes for the 3/4 leggings, they are gym wear or lying on your couch looking disgusting clothes. 

Now I don't share the same view with full length leggings because there is a strict rule. Full length leggings must be worn with a top that COVERS YOUR ASS! Nobody wants to see your camel toe, or your underwear line. Leggings are tight (if yours are baggy then please burn them) and therefore revealing so make sure you know what ever nook and cranny looks like from all angles! 

Quick question...does crumbs in the butter or marg annoy you?

xo


No comments:

Post a Comment