Tuesday, February 9, 2010

The first one

I am a Melbourne girl, where the coffee is good, the weather unstable, and the op-shopping is fantastic, if you know where to go.

I have always had a love for fashion, the industry, the perks and even the shit bits (like how hard it is to break into). Once I started my first job I knew i had to be smart, save my money think about the future blah blah blah, until one day I found a pair of shoes that was on sale for half the normal price, all of my maturity and sensibility was then lost. 

Studying full time and only working part time, with horrible pay is no where near ideal for people like me so I love a good bargain, even you lucky ones, with the steady income I'm sure you would love the same. So I will share my find's, favorite op shops and sales for all different styles, incomes, trends and anything I think is worth it. 

  • THE MOST IMPORTANT THING YOU SHOULD KNOW
Confidence is the most valuable thing you will own. Its costs next to nothing and will help you pull off even the most ambitious of outfits!

No comments:

Post a Comment