Monday, October 25, 2010

Harom.

Bahhh such fucking back pain. 
It is currently 1:13am and I dont want to go to sleep, I should probably study, BUT me being the amazing procrastinator that I am can not be fecked and will do almost anything to avoid it. 

You know what though, I have been loving the new ring phase I'm seeing on every girl. There really is one on every finger! The good thing about it is that it gives edge to almost every outfit. The giant shield like rings are my favorites! I have been collecting a few and some of them have a pretty design on them so I can have an 
outfit that goes either way (girly with a bit of edge, or edgy with a bit of girl). 



For about 2 years I haven't had a hair cut. Yes I know and please shut up because every time I say that I cop shit and I really don't appreciate it from you. Just kidding I love your opinion. ANYWAY after I get rid of my feral ends and start using natural treatments I'm going to grow it nice and long so I can do some fun hair styles! This year I'm loving the braids and I know im going to have a difficult time trying to do this
-> myself but it'll be entertaining to watch. 

Its 1:40am now and I'm still not tired. Bloody hell. 

xx

Picture refs shesfugly (2nd page if you really want to get specific)

No comments:

Post a Comment