Thursday, October 14, 2010


Ahh summer...its that time of year again and I have a feeling that this will be the best summer yet. Finishing school (FOREVER) in a week I think that I have good reason to loose my shit. 
Roof top bars and cinemas, beaches, road trips, shorts, bikinis, singlets, late nights, slurpees, gelati, festivals...does it get any better? 

I want a pair of these to wear with that grey or 
black tshirt dress. --> 

Also I think this summer will be the one of accessories. Rings on every finger, chains chains chains, velvet head bands, toe rings (OH YES), hats and silk scarves the list will go on!! 

Colour. This is what I love most about this season. We go all winter wearing greys blacks whites and other serious darker colours and okay they have that sexy, classy and mysterious feel about them appropriate for fire places and rainy days -think of deep reds and midnight blues- but summer colours scream happiness, good times and most importantly FUN!! 

I can't wait for it to begin. 
xox




No comments:

Post a Comment